Hotels in London
1313 Accommodations in London
This hotel comprises 3 floors with a total of 115 rooms and features a lobby with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a luggage room and...
This attractive, air-conditioned hotel offers more than 229 rooms in total of which 116 are singles and 113 are doubles. Amongst the...
Accommodations in London
London is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. This city offers plenty of historical and cultural attractions, a variety of parks ideal for relaxing on a sunny day and streets filled with shops.
Check out its many museums, including the Victoria&Albert Museum, the British Museum with its Egyptian mummies and the Tate Modern. Do not miss the boating lakes in Regents Park or the Speakers' Corner in Hyde park.
Take a walk across Westminster Bridge from the London Eye to the iconic Big Ben. During your visit to London try to visit St. Paul's Cathedral, where you will find the 17th-century Grand Organ and a monument to Wellington.
You may be interested in
Hotels by theme
- Hotels with spa in London
- Hotels with hot tubs in London
- Hotels with pool in London
- Luxury hotels in London
- Hotels in the centre of London
In London we will have moderate rain, warm clothing is recommended. There will be a gentle wind which may cause the sensation of being cooler than 7°C.
- 8°C | 6°C
- 9°C | 7°C
- 6°C | 4°C
- 7°C | 3°C
Hotels by category
- 1 star hotels in London
- 2 star hotels in London
- 3 star hotels in London
- 4 star hotels in London
- 5 star hotels in London
Points of Interest in London
- Train station - London-Blackfriars
- Train station - London-Bridge
- Train station - London-Cannon Street
- Train station - London-Charing Cross
- Train station - London-Ebbsfleet International railway station
- Train station - London-Fields
- Train station - London-Heathrow T123
- Train station - London-Heathrow T4
- Train station - London-Heathrow T5
- Train station - London-King's Cross